Dreamforce ‘19 Reflection: It’s a Great Time for Financial Services
Kudos to Salesforce for their dedication and support of Financial Services. As a former customer and now partner, it’s fantastic to see the growth over the past five years. Financial Services Cloud remains a flagship product for the industry, and it is exciting to see the exciting enhancements. Many opportunities across process optimization and unification of front and back-office across the industry.
We are also excited for the FSC enhancements bringing even more industry relevance across lending and insurance – unified policyholders! Finally, both insurance and mortgage have a seat at the table with the new release. Mortgage lending and the guided flow template not only streamlines process but allows for remote collaboration across teams. The new insurance module promotes better alignment for policies and claims, life events, and much more!
Also for the first time, the SFDC team’s showcased FSC Product Roadmap by Release – Great job to #Sunil Dixit and his team they were fantastic storytellers mapping the customer pain points and journeys while providing exciting upcoming releases including:
- Intelligent Digital experiences – excited to see referral scoring a key area for acquisition and growth highlighted.
- Operational Productivity – action plans with document tracking and mortgage business APIs will help simplify the back office and create process optimization.
- Compliant Collaboration – looking forward to disclosures and consent and collaboration as these functions streamline teams and audit tracking.
- Relationship 360 – interested in seeing the “Actionable Relationship Center” pilot as this will transform customer interaction.
While Financial Services Cloud (FSC) provides a holistic solution, it’s exciting to see the enhancements to support digital transformation specific to:
It’s an excellent time for the Financial Services industry and even better knowing Salesforce is investing in the future!
- Are Credit Unions Transforming Member Experience? - August 10, 2020
- Insuring Digital: Transforming Insurance - June 8, 2020
- Transforming From Traditional Lending - April 27, 2020
Connect with Xede today to start growing your business faster, smarter and stronger.