Introducing the Vonage + Xede Service Ready Quick Start
The Vonage + Xede Service Ready Quick Start makes the road to digital transformation a lot easier. Demands placed on the Financial Services Industry have skyrocketed due to COVID-19 making customer servicing and support significantly altered from business as usual. Increasing call volumes have strained the telephony infrastructure, while customers struggle to connect for guidance on their financials. In turn, enabling scalable and remote tools for servicing customers has become critical for business continuity and crisis management.
Vonage and Xede have teamed up to build a preconfigured customer support and contact center package within Salesforce, specifically based on the needs of Financial Services organizations. The Vonage + Xede Service Ready Quick Start is designed to get organizations up and running quickly.
Together we’re helping Financial Services companies ensure their customer’s wellbeing by quickly enabling:
- Salesforce-integrated customer support
- Remote contact center with KYC capabilities
- 360 degree view of the customer
- Optimization of customer experience
“We are excited to offer our rapid response solutions for enabling servicing and case management. Our focus remains creating the premium customer experience to support banking, insurance and wealth during the Covid-19 crisis.” – Scott Hamerink, Vice President, Financial Services.
For more details visit https://bit.ly/3doeBj6 today
For more details on the solutions we have developed for COVID-19 we invite you to check out the following links:
- The Value of Marketing Cloud Realized for Financial Services - August 14, 2020
- Are Credit Unions Transforming Member Experience? - August 10, 2020
- One Preference Center to Rule Them All: Xelerating SFMC - June 12, 2020